Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Introducing Topics

Each word, carefuly chosen, concisely reflects the material of the main matter without burderning the reader with details while providing a miniature conclusion based on a fraction of the information.  That is the type of introduction I strive to write, however selecting words is a much more laborious process than my imagination would allow me to believe possible.

These missing introductions are the plague of the posts within this blog -- immediate ideas are written ignoring the final structure of the document.  Ignoring the road map that is the introduction.

Once finalized, the introduction will scope the text, keeping it in order and coherent.  Ensuring that minute details are presented in order as defined by the macroscopic view of the topic presented in the introduction.

I need to finalize the introduction to my thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment