Friday, November 24, 2006

Odd Dreams

Here's an odd dream that I had last night;

A locksmith unlocks the doors at the wee hours of the morning and steps in. I see his shadow, there waiting, wondering why he doesn't close the door -- the animals might get out. Then someone turns on the lights, and he hands me a bill for "insecure locks" -- something that all locks must be lock-smith proof -- cannot be picked, or are subject to fines. First round is about $1.00 per lock, second is about $9000.00 per lock (the dream was clear enough to see the numbers; but I don't recall them clearly). Next day, fearing fines, I wonder if it's best practice to buy a new lock.

----

In actual news, the city of Montreal is fining people for leaving their car doors unlocked. Let's hope that they don't start fining people for weak security on houses, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment