Monday, December 4, 2006

InDesign woes

Don't get me wrong, this is a good piece of software. It just crashes too often. And it's a completely legal copy! If it were pirated, I'd understand -- I'd even say it was the ideal product for what I'm currently doing. But; since I paid for it, and the software can't run for more than 2 hours without crashing, I'll complain. The most annoying part of it all is that it's trying to use the mail application to send bug reports; and I'm using gmail for mail....

I just find this pathetic; a final build of a product that can't withstand my torture -- usually when I export to PDF or compile an excel file into an indesign file...

Thank goodness I'm only using it for a school assignment, and got it at super happy student discount -- or else I would have been really (read really) angry. Actually, I'm quite frustrated, maybe a bit angry since I paid for some continually crashing piece of software.

UPDATE: It just crashed when I did a file->new->Document!!! I love InDesign!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment